How to Apply
The deadline to submit your application for the ATHENAPowerLink program is March 31st, 2013. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to our email list for announcements on upcoming enrollment periods and other important notifications.
Before filling out and submitting an application, please review our eligibility requirements below. If you qualify for the program, download the application form and submit it to the Center for Advanced Entrepreneurship at email@example.com or mail to the address below.
Qualified applicants are required to submit a fee of $100 along with their applications. Only checks and money orders are excepted and they should be made payable to Rollins College. You may send in your application by email or mail it in along with your payment to:
The Center for Advanced Entrepreneurship
Winter Park, FL 32789
To qualify for selection as an ATHENAPowerLink Client Business Owner, a business must meet the following criteria:
- Must be 51 percent owned and actively managed by a woman or women
- Revenues in the previous fiscal year must have been at least $500,000
- Must have been in operation for a minimum of two years
- Must have at least two full-time employees (including the business owner), or a number of part-time employees whose total work hours add up to two fill-time positions
- The owner must have clearly defined objectives and specific reasons for seeking an advisory panel.