How to Apply:
APPLICATION DEADLINE: MARCH 31, 2015
Before filling out and submitting an application, please review our eligibility requirements below. If you qualify for the program, we welcome you to fill our our quick and easy application form. To expedite the process of filling out the application, we recommend that you gather all of the following required items and support materials in digital format:
- Revenue and Net Income for the last 3 complete fiscal years (required)
- Total budget and marketing budget for current fiscal year (required)
- Business plan (optional)
- SWOT analysis (optional)
- Slide deck (optional)
- Marketing materials (optional)
- Financial statements and/or projections (optional)
If you have all of these materials available, the application form is quick and easy, however you will not have the ability to save once you begin, so you may want to download the application to your computer and fill it out before beginning to fill out the required online form.
To qualify for selection as an ATHENA PowerLink Client Business Owner, a business must meet the following criteria:
- Must be 51 percent owned and actively managed by a woman or women
- Revenues in the previous fiscal year must have been at least $500,000
- Must have been in operation for a minimum of two years
- Must have at least two full-time employees (including the business owner), or a number of part-time employees whose total work hours add up to two fill-time positions
- The owner must have clearly defined objectives and specific reasons for seeking an advisory panel.
Qualified applicants are required to submit a fee of $100 along with their applications. Only checks and money orders are excepted and they should be made payable to Rollins College. You may send in your application fee to:
The Center for Advanced Entrepreneurship
Winter Park, FL 32789
If you have any questions or concerns, please call 407-691-1125 or email email@example.com.