How to Apply
Applications are reviewed twice annually. The deadlines for consideration are March 31st and September 30th.
Please review our eligibility requirements below. If you qualify for the program, we welcome you to fill out our quick and easy application form.
To qualify for selection as an ATHENAPowerLink Client Business Owner, a business must meet the following criteria:
- Must be 51% owned and actively managed by a woman or women
- Revenues in the previous fiscal year must have been at least $500,000
- Must have been in operation for a minimum of two years
- Must have at least two full-time employees (including the business owner), or a number of part-time employees whose total work hours add up to two fill-time positions
- The owner must have clearly defined objectives and specific reasons for seeking an advisory panel
Filling Out the Application
To expedite the process of filling out the application, we recommend that you gather all of the following required items and support materials in a digital format before beginning:
- Revenue and Net Income for the last three complete fiscal years (required)
- Total budget and marketing budget for current fiscal year (required)
- Business plan (optional)
- SWOT analysis (optional)
- Slide deck (optional)
- Marketing materials (optional)
- Financial statements and/or projections (optional)
Qualified applicants are required to submit a fee of $100 along with their applications. Upon acceptance into the program there will be a $500 fee that is to cover Athena International requirements. Only checks and money orders are accepted and they should be made payable to Rollins College. You may send in your application fee to:
The Center for Advanced Entrepreneurship
Winter Park, FL 32789
If you have any questions or concerns, please call 407-646-2446 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Passion is energy. Feel the power that comes from focusing on what excites you.”